Wauquiez OPTIO Sport€ 110.000 (VAT Not paid)
A Dayboat from Wauquiez shipyard, this Option sport version also has a 100% electric motor!
- Hull number 11
A Dayboat from Wauquiez shipyard, this Option sport version also has a 100% electric engine!
Lifting keel, maximum draft 2,45m, removable mast without backstays or runners, single lifting point for launching
This daysailer has easy access to all kinds of waters and is possible to store at low costs
The hull and deck is vacuum-infused, using unidirectional and multiaxial E-glass cloth, gelcoat and vinylester resins on a selected and treated balsa end-grain core.
The structural grid is infused together with the hull, thus creating an integrated structure.
A 360° carbon belt relays the efforts from the hull and the rigging.
2 suspended rudders, resin injection on martensic stainless steel shaft, self-aligning needle bearings.
Cast iron keel, sand-blasted and epoxy treated
- 2 berths
- Foldable teak saloon table and seating area that converts into two berths
- Linings on hull sides and ceiling, solid
- The galley is functional with the work surface integrating a resin sink and a 50L fridge
- The sleeping area has been placed forward and features a double bed with high density mattress and storage space under the bed.
- A separate toilet
- 2 reading lights in saloon
- LED lighting integrated in ceilings
- Upholstery grey charcoal
Functional, comfortable interior lay-out
Engine, electrics, water
- 12-volt engine Optima battery, 55Amp.
- Alternator 125A (engine).
- All lightning interior/exterior are LED.
- 12-volt electric panel.
- 4 Lithium batteries
100% electrical engine - Electrique OceanVolt
Engine number: OV-000-058
Rig and sails
- Performance carbon mast, 2 pairs of spreaders. Black painted
- Black aluminium boom «Racing» type.
- ROD rigging.
- Running rigging in low stretch polyester, halyards in Dyneema
- retractable carbon bowsprit, mounted in hull.
- Genoa furler (Harken).
- Spinnaker equipment
Navigation and electronics
- Self-draining cockpit, natural teak covered.
- 2 foldable cockpit seats made of HD foam.
- Large rope locker.
- Toe rails.
- 2 large cockpit lockers
- Low profi le deck with tainted PMMA panels.
- Antiskid deck
- 1 opening deck hatch, fl ush mounted.
- 4 foldaway mooring cleats.
- Deck opening anchor locker.
- Stainless steel tiller control with racing stick.
- 2 winches Harken 35.2STA self-tailing.
- 1 mainsail traveller track, adjustable traveller car on ball bearings.
- Mainsheet on pulley block with 5 sheaves.
- 2 organisers on deck.
- 2 x 4 sheet stoppers on roof.
- Self-tacking jib rail.
- Antifouling Nautic Blanc (Interprotect + International paint, matrice dure)
- Cockpit cushions grey charcoal
- Pivoting keel hydraulic (TE: 1,25/2,20m)
Deck and cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.20 m||Asking Price:||€ 110.000|
|Dimensions:||8.99 m x 2.54 m x 2.20 m|