Bavaria 41 Cruiser€ 119.000 (VAT Not paid)
Bavaria 41 Cruiser from 2014 for sale!
Great example of professional yacht maintenance.
First time used in charter in season 2015.
She has never been damaged - Possible to see on the boat itself.
Featuring a Volvo Penta D2-55F diesel engine with saildrive.
Coming together with a openable swimming platform, bow thruster, solar panels, dinghy with outboard engine, 70m anchor chain, cockpit floor and seats etc.
3 cabins, 6+1 berths, 2 heads.
- Length (m.): 11.99 (In registration papers)
- Lenght overall: 12.35
- Beam: 3.96
- Depth: 2.05
- Displacement: 8680 kgs.
- Ballast: 2736 kgs.
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH. (Germany)
- Designer: Farr Yacht Design
- Hull colour: White
- Volvo Penta D2-55F (Diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 41 kW / 55 HP
- Working hours: 1352
- Fuel consumption: 5 liters per hour
- 2 Blade propeller
- Repair kit with impeller and belt
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 220
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 210 + 150 = 360
- Holding tank
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Bedlinen, blankets and pillows
- Burner gas stove with oven
- Kitchen equipment and utensils
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- Autopilot Garmin
- Multi instrument Garmin (Speedometer, echosounder)
- VHF Icom IC-M323
- Bow thruster Side-Power
- Electric windlass Quick (with remote control)
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- CD Player Pioneer (USB/Mp3 Input, Smartphone Compatible)
- 2 Saloon loudspeakers
- 2 Steering wheels
- 2 Stainless steel constructions next to each steering wheel with 2 glass holders each
- Cockpit seats and floor covered in teak
- Cockpit table (foldable)
- Cockpit cushions
- 20kg Main anchor with 70m chain
- Spare anchor 16 Kg + 50m
- 2 Genoa sheets
- 4 Lewmar winches
- 2 Winch handles
- Water hose
- Aluminium mast Selden with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Roller furler Selden Furlex 304S
- Rodkicker Selden
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Large openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy (with pump)
- Outboard engine
- Bimini top
- 2 Gas bottles
- 8+2+1 (for aft) Fenders
- Mooring ropes 4x 15m
- Emergency tiller
- 8+1 Life jackets
- 3 Life belts
- Distress flares box 3+3
- 3 Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- Radar reflector
- Tool box
3 cabins, 6+1 berths, 2 heads
Standard charter safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.09 m||Asking Price:||€ 119.000|
|Dimensions:||11.99 m x 3.96 m x 2.09 m|