Bavaria 49 (Engine From 2016)Under offer
Bavaria 49 from 2004 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid!
5 cabins, 10+1 berths, 3 heads.
Featuring a new Volvo Penta 75 HP diesel engine installed in 2016!
Sails from 2014!
Bavaria 49 is a fast and powerful charter sailing boat. A big boat will allow you to see more places during your cruise and will make crossing a windy sea much more enjoyable. Although she is a large yacht to maneuver it in small marinas, with assistance of it's strong bowthruster you will be in full control.
- Flag: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau Gmbh. (Germany)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Lenght: 15.4 m
- Beam: 4.45 m
- Draft: 1.80 m
- Model: Volvo Penta 75 HP (Diesel) (Installed new in 2016)
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 320
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 460
- Holding tank
- U-shaped saloon settee and one additional seat bank on opposite side with saloon table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Starboard cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- Portside cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- 3 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- 3 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- Log/speed/depth instrument
- VHF Radio
- 2 Compasses
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Hot water system
- CD Player (Mp3/AUX Input) + Saloon loudspeakers + Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit table (Foldable)
- Stern shower
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Bimini top
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Standard charter safety equipment
5 cabins, 10+1 berths, 3 heads
Sails from 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.80 m||Asking Price:||Under offer|
|Dimensions:||15.40 m x 4.45 m x 1.80 m|