Bavaria 56 Cruiser€ 249.000 (VAT Paid)
Bavaria 56 Cruiser from 2013 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT paid!
5+1 cabins, 10 + 1 + 1 berths, 3 heads.
Featuring a Yanmar 100 HP diesel engine.
Equipped with teak deck, solar panels, upgraded mahogany saloon table, leather upholstery in saloon, two refrigerators, dinghy with outboard engine etc.
At 56 feet overall, the Bavaria 56 is a powerful, capable passage-maker and great family cruiser. However her ease of handling makes it a joy to hoist sail for just an hour's cruise around the coast. Luxurious accommodations below, with very good ventilation, make her an ideal choice for trade wind sailing.
- Flag: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau Gmbh. (Germany)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 300
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 690
- Holding tank
- U-shaped saloon settee and one additional seat bank on opposite side, with leather upholstery and with mahogany foldable saloon table
- 2 Forecabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Portside cabin with bunk bed, hanging lockers
- Skipper cabin in front
- 3 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- 3 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Refrigerators
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter (in cockpit)
- Autopilot Garmin GPH 12 Sailpilot
- Log/speed/depth instrument Garmin GMI10
- VHF Radio
- 2 Compasses
- Bow thruster Quick
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Hot water system
- CD Player (Mp3/AUX Input) + Saloon loudspeakers + Waterproof cokcpit loudspeakers
- Teak deck
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit table
- Stern shower
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Solar panels
- Bimini top
- Swimming ladder
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Standard charter safety equipment including life raft
5+1 cabins, 10+1+1 berths, 3 heads
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.46 m||Asking Price:||€ 249.000|
|Dimensions:||16.75 m x 4.76 m x 2.46 m|