Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 42€ 445.000 (VAT Not paid)
Beautiful Pilot Saloon 42 - now available, only used as demo yacht
- Mainsail 46.0 m²
- Genoa 43.5 m²
- Upwind sail area: 89,5 m²
- Upgrade Yanmar engine from 57 to 80HP with Maxprop
- New set of sails, never used
- Teak sidedecks
- Electric (secondary) winch
- Lazy bags
- Cockpit cushions
- Heating in all cabins
- Electric toilets
- Raymarine electronic pack
- Shallow draft keel
Beautiful Pilot Saloon 42 - now available, only used as demo yacht, never sailed with
Very well equipped with many options
- White upholstery - Florida (full grain, smooth aspect)
- Stained PMMA hatch boards with lock and in-deck recessed storage with drain.
- Curved laminated teak steps with non-skid inserts
- Stainless steel handrails
- Wet gear locker with door (for two (2) cabin lay-out)
- Raised Saloon with Panoramic Vison.
- Dining area with large table.
- Numerous lockers under sofas and backrests.
- Separate and highly equipped Nav. Work station with desk and large screen.
- CORIAN working countertops with integrated double sink and mixer tab.
- Premium quality stainless steel gimballed stove with oven.
- Solenoid safety valve for gas-circuit.
- 210L 12V refrigerator/freezer with stainless steel drawers.
- Drawers for cutlery, large pots and pans, various other locking spaces and waste bin.
- Opening hatch above galley.
- Exclusive Wauquiez crockery for 6 persons.
- Matrasses and cushions made of high density foam and all berths are equipped with slatted bases.
- Owner’s stateroom in aft ship; Large double bed with hanging locker and storage. Sofa to starboard.
- Aft Bathroom with Corian sink with mixer tab., Cabinet with mirror, Marine toilet (electric), Separate shower with grating and draining electric pump.
- Forward Cabin with Large Bed head facing forward with a large hanging locker to part and storages.; Direct access to forward bathroom.
- Forward Bathroom with Corian sink with mixer tap, Cabinet with mirror, Marine Toilette (electric), Separated shower with grating an draining electric pump.
- Stereo radio/MP3 (USB, Bluetooth) + 2 speakers inside and outside.
- OCEANAIR Sky screens and fly screens on all opening hatches.
- Blinds on all portholes.
All interior woodwork is built in house using the finest materials.
Engine, electrics, water
- Easy accessible engine room
- Engine YANMAR 80hp (upgrade to standard)
- 12 V / 125 Ampere Alternator
- Sail drive.
- 3 bladed fixed propellers.
- 415 L fuel tank with decanter filter
- 55 Amp start battery.
- Engine room lights
- Thermic and sound insulation.
- Bow thruster in tunnel (7CV) with dedicated battery set
- 12V, DC system including two (2) 135 Amp service gel batteries.
- Shore power outlet with 12V/40 Amp battery charger
- 12V Panel with touchscreen control interface – can be remotely controlled by a smartphone) installed at navigationstation.
- Recessed LED lightning throughout.
- Reading lights at each bed, in the saloon and at the chart table.
- Extra service batteries (X x 140 ampH) with extra charger (XAmp)
- Converter 12V-230V 2000W
- Total capacity of 415 L (+200L optional) with electric gauge under floorboards.
- 40L boiler (working from Engine or 220V)
- 12V Electric water system
- Electric bilge pumps for grey water
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold water
- Two (2) blackwater tanks for toilets.
- Self-draining cockpit and chainlocker
- Double working manual bilge pump in the cockpit.
- Electric automatic bilge pump with manual switch at electricpanel.
Plumbing & Freshwater
Rig and sails
- Code 0 (MYLAR/FIBRES) (furler)
- Mainsail FullBatten Offshore
- Genoa on furler Offshore
- Lazy Bag (Lazy Jacks)
- Deckstepped aluminium anodized performance mast with two (2) sets of aft swept spreaders and full batten system. With winch.
- Aluminium anodized performance boom with internal mainsheet system and one line reefing for reef 1 and 2 and slab reef for reef 3.
- Rigid boomvang
- Manual headsail furling system
- Standing rigging: 1x19 Dyform wire rigging with split backstay, forestay, upper, intermeditate and lower shrouds.
- Running rigging: Mainhalyard (Dyneema), Genoahalyard (Dyneema), boom toppinglift, mainsheet, genoasheets, outhaul, reefinglines (3) and furlerline for genoa furling system.
- Asymetric Spinnaker rigging and gear (2 halyards, 2 sheets, deck hardware)
- Chainplate for inner forestay on deck
Spars & Rigging
Navigation and electronics
- Raymarine electronics pack
- Autopilot (Compas Gyro AV-1 calculator ACU400)
- Transducer AIS-650 Class B
- Capteur DST800 (sondeur, loch, température)
- Navionics Europe Silver Charts
- Hydraulic autopilot ram
- Radar Raymarine 4KW on mastbracket
- Remote autopilot control Raymarine (SmartController)
- Chart table
- iPad with all equipment
- Port helm station
- 1 repeater I70s+ VHF Ray260 + MFD 7"
- Stbd helm station
- 1 repeater I70s + autopilot control P70 + MFD 7"
- Teak on sidedecks (black caulking) and Teak on foredeck (black caulking)
- Harken ball bearing blocks
- Spinlock rope clutches.
- Two (2) stainless steel ANDERSEN 40 ST FS 2 speed secondary self-tailing winches close to helmstations. Of which the starboard winch is electric.
- Two (2) stainless steel ANDERSEN 46 ST FS 2 speed primary self-taling winches close to helmstations.
- Mainsheet led back to secondary winches.
- Two (2) Harken genoa tracks with adjustable cars.
- 6 mooringlines (black)
- 6 fenders with fenders socks (black)
- Electronically dimmable glass windows in coach roof for excellent visual and thermal comfort.
- Two (2) dorade boxes on coach roof with stainless steel protection guards and two (2) integrated doraeds ofr aft cabin ventilation.
- Seven (7) flush opening deck hatches and portholes.
- Four (4) large fixed hull portlights with blinds.
- Teak on cockpit seats and cockpit floor
- Large cockpit table with two (2) folding leaves fitted on a stainless steel support.
- Three (3) large opening portlights for aft cabin ventilation.
- Gearlocker under helmseat – starboard
- Gas locker under helmseat - port
- Folding swimming platform with teak
- Removable swimming ladder
- Integrated storage for liferaft.
- Two (2) steering pedestals with consoles for electronics.
- Mechinal engine control throttle to starboard.
- Two (2) steering compasses
- Two-part stainless steel pushpit with three (3) closing wires end outboard engine support.
- Stainless steel pullpit
- Six (2) adequatly sized fixed mooring cleats
- Stainless steel stanchions wiht three (3) 7X19 wire lifelines.
- Two (2) decklifelines with stainless steel folding padeyes.
- Three (3) folding padeyes in the cockpit for saftey harnesses.
- Two (2) stainless steel handrails on coach roof.
- Self draining anchor locker with bitterend and 1000 W windlass with a vertical gipsy for 10 mm chain, 16 kg. Rocna Anchor with 50 meter, 10 mm chain and 50 meter rope.
- Stainless steel bowsprit with integrated anchor roll.
- Large Saillocker with electric bilge pump
- AC shore power outlet with connection cable.
- Deck-wash pump on foredeck (sea water)
- Sprayhood (Sunbrella)
- Cockpit cushions (Sunbrella)
- Cockpit Protection kit (wheel + cockpit table covers)
- Teak seats on pullpits (fold-away)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.65 m||Asking Price:||€ 445.000|
|Dimensions:||12.99 m x 4.34 m x 1.65 m|