RC 44€ 85.000 (VAT Not paid)
RC44 sailed about ten races after being refitted in 2018.
Engine, electrics, water
- Volvo 20 HP inboard diesel with retracable drive
- Completely overhauled
- Hydraulic pumps and hydro motors replaced
- The Volvo engine has been slightly used.
- Five new water drain pumps installed.
Electrical system overhauled 2018
Rig and sails
- 1 Quantum main sail (new)
- 1 One Sail light jib
- 1 One Sail medium jib
- 1 One Sail heavy jib
- 1 North medium jib
- 1 North heavy jib
- 1 Olimpic code 4 jib
- 1 Quantum A1 spinnaker
- 1 Olimpic A2 spinnaker
- The mast is checked and in good condition
- PBOs are replaced and unused spare PBOs are fitted; 2018
- All halyards and sheets have been renewed with the Kaya Roup Grand Prix.
Sails (All sails are ready to race)
- All winches, travellers and genoa leads, blocks serviced or replaced, 2018
- pedestal overhauled
- trim tab all systems overhauled
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.90 m||Asking Price:||€ 85.000|
|Dimensions:||13.35 m x 2.75 m x 2.90 m|