Beluga 40€ 175.000 (VAT Paid)
Strong cruiser-racer. Perfect for a race even more for a long cruise.
The Beluga 40 is a very good sailing ship. The design is by Satellite Yacht Design (Kees van de Stadt). The ship is built in woodcore epoxy which results in a very strong and at the same time light construction.
The ship is largely built at Schaap Shipcare in Lelystad. This ship is fitted with a hydraulic lifting keel with a draft of 1.30 to 2.40 meters. The teak deck has been refitted this spring 2017 and looks like new again. In addition, the entire superstructure and the cockpit were repainted in 2-component paint in 2017. The interior is modern white and equipped with all conveniences. Do you want to sail in the front with competitions or do you want to make a big trip? This ship is very suitable for both purposes. An all-rounder that will never let you down. This ship is from the first owner and has an extensive sailing wardrobe.
CE-A certified. The VAT is demonstrably paid and the ship is registered as a land registry.
Ballast 2500 kg.
- Spacious navigation table with
- Four to six sleeping places 2 in the front and 2 in the back
- 3 extra beds on the couches with sling covers
- Standing headroom saloon 1.94 m
- Sleeps 7
- Length beds 2.04 m, length beds alongside 2.12m, bed lengths aft cabin 2.10m
- Sofa on portside can be enlarged
- Water 350 liters
- Holding water tank 1 x 60 liters
- Diesel heater
- Bathroom: toilet, shower and sink.
- All heavy products: batteries and tanks in the middle of the ship
- Two burner stove with oven, diesel (no gas)- Wallas 2016
- refrigerator top loader
Engine, electrics, water
- Yanmar 3JH4E, 40 HP, saildrive ( renewed in 2015 )
- Folding prop, 3 blade Gori
- CE class A, ABS American Bureau of shipping
- Engine number E01290
- consumption ca 2 liter per hour
- 130 Ah dynamo.
- Start battery 85A
- 12Volt systeem
- Shorepower with cable
- Mastervolt 12/2000/100 battery charger
- Navigation lights
- Onboard battery> 360 A Li-Ion Mastervolt
- Extra alternator 130A
- Battery charger with sine wave inverter 12 >> 230 volt 2000VA
- Boiler 30 l
- IVET-D 16A 3.5kW isolation transformer
Full Mastervolt installation
Rig and sails
- Mainsail dacron 2007. Condition according to owner 8
- Genua Dacron 2010. Condition according to owner 7
- Gennaker 140 mtr 2007. Condition according to owner 7
- gennaker 110 mtr 2007. Condition according to owner 7
- Spinnaker 2009. Condition according to owner 8
- Kevlar main 2010. Condition according to owner 9 (as new)
- Kevlar genua 2011. Condition according to owner 9 (as new)
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Gennaker pole, telescopic
- Harken roller furler
- Mastheight 18.50m
- 9/10 rigging
- keel stepped mast
- Dyform rig
Quantum racing sails
Navigation and electronics
- NX2 Multicontrol
- NX2 Navigator
- Raymarine Autopilot with Jefa driver
- Nexus Analog anemometer
- 2 X masthead displays
- NMEA connection with USB / RS232 connections for laptop connection
- Radio speakers and VHF speaker in the cockpit.
- VHF + DSC D with Navtex, Silva
- Radar Furuno
- AIS transmitter / receiver
- Handheld VHF radio
- Teak deck refitted 2017
- Cockpit sprayed 2017, 2 components
- Seats in the railing
- Harken ST48 sheet winches
- Harken ST44 spinnaker winches
- Harken ST40 halyard wiches
- German sheeting.
- Foot rest in the middle of the cockpit.
- Swimming ladder, easy to take down
- Steering wheel with two rudder blades.
- Electric anchor winch.
- 1st anchor: With 30 m chain and 30 m line.
- 2nd anchor: Fortress aluminium anchor with 8 m chain and 30 m line
- Outside shower hot and cold on the backside.
- Hydraulisch lifting keel with draft 1.30 to 2.40 m
- Life raft 6 persons 2018
- 2x bilge pump manual
- 1x electric bilge pump
- Lifebuoy with parachute and light.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.30 m||Asking Price:||€ 175.000|
|Dimensions:||12.14 m x 3.85 m x 1.30 m|