J Boats J/80€ 25.500 (VAT Paid)
- Composite hull and deck of GRP balsa sandwich, additional reinforcing by way of unidirectional and bidirectional laminate.
- Vinylester resin and ISO NPG gelcoat of the hull are guaranteed for 5 years against osmosis. The bulkheads absorb the loads of the shrouds and mast compression.
- The mast step loads are spread through an aluminum frame fastened to the main bulkhead.
- The keel is fabricated from lead and antimony. It is faired with an epoxy finish. The keel is secured by way of stainless steel bolts to an integral hull sump.
- The hull is reinforced by various molded stringers.
- Reinforced FRP rudder on transom with stainless steel fittings.
- Non slip finish to all horizontal deck surfaces in white.
- Molded Toe-rail forward.
- Low transom suitable for direct mounting of an outboard.
- Removable cabin sole.
- Molded settee berths with access to storage below.
- Large forward V-berth platform with two access panels above mast step.
- Large and removable moulded step permitting an outboard engine and cooler to be stored aft.
- Crane lifting bar integral to keel bolt system.
Engine, electrics, water
- Interior reading light.
- Electrical panel
- 12 volt Battery with battery box.
- navigation lights 2016
Yamaha 2011 (4 stroke)
Rig and sails
- Main sail - 1 - delivery
- Main sail Bank sails 1 2012 heavily used
- Main sail Quantum 1 2013 heavily used / good shape
- Main sail Gold sailing 1 2015 heavily used / good shape
- Jib - 1 - delivery
- Jib Bank sails 1 2012 heavily used
- Jib north sails 1 2013 heavily used
- Jib north sails 1 2014 heavily used
- Jib Gold sailing 1 2015 heavily used/ good shape
- spinnaker Bank sails 1 2012 heavily used
- spinnaker Quantum 1 2013 heavily used / good shape
- spinnaker Gold sailing 1 2015 heavily used / good shape
- spinnaker north sails 1 heavily used / good shape
- Anodized AG+ aluminum mast and boom Sparcraft
- Profurl R250 roller furler for headstay.
- Two pairs of spreaders swept aft 20 degrees.
- Masthead tri-color navigation light.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging with turnbuckle adjusters.
- Backstay with adjustment tackle led to either side of the cockpit.
- Reef pennants and mainsail clew outhaul (6:1) led inside boom.
- Retractable, clearcoat carbon bowsprit, controlled from cockpit.
- Main sail sheet Regatta 1x good condition
- JIB sheet Regatta 2x good condition
- Spinnaker sheets Regatta 2x good condition (united at the end)
- Main haylard Regatta 1x good condition
- Jib haylard Regatta 1x good condition
- Spinnaker haylard Regatta 1x good condition
- spinnaker pole line Regatta 1x good condition
Navigation and electronics
- Tack tick race master
- VHF icom float 2015
- Large modern cockpit with molded foot braces on centerline.
- Stainless steel forestay attachment plate.
- Stainless steel pulpit single lifeline.
- “U” bolt on the foredeck.
- Stainless steel chain plates for cap shrouds, lower, shrouds and backstay.
- Opening hatch (420 x 420 mm) mounted on cabin trunk forward of mast.
- Two black anodized jib T tracks with cars.
- Swivel mounted boomvang jamming cleat on each side of the coach roof.
- Mainsheet traveler with coaming mounted (2:1) control line, cleats.
- Swivel mounted mainsheet (5:1) jamming cleat and ratchet block on cockpit sole.
- Jamming cleats and feed blocks for backstay adjustment (4:1) led forward in cockpit to port and starboard.
- Two Harken winches
- Internal spinnaker bowsprit launching line aft through fairleads inside the cabin to exit the aft face of the cabin trunk to a cam cleat.
- Bullseye fairleads to lead roller furler control line (port with cam cleat) and tack line (starboard) aft to cockpit side mounted clutch.
- Composite tiller, finished in white gelcoat, with tiller extension.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks at aft and forward end of the cockpit.
- Two stern pulpits.
- Single continuous lifeline.
- One fixed cabin window on each side of coach roof.
- GRP main sliding hatch with Plexiglas one piece offshore drop board.
- One winch handle.
- Trailer Mecanorem 2011 modified storage boxes
- Mast crane Own design 2011 very good performance and details
- race Shaping TP- proyectos nauticos 2013
- 2x gas tanks
- Anchor plus 2 m chain and rope
- Medicin box
- red hand flares 2x
- Lifebuoy 1x orange
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.49 m||Asking Price:||€ 25.500|
|Dimensions:||8.00 m x 2.51 m x 1.49 m|