Grand Soleil 42 LC Demo€ 399.000 (VAT Not paid)
The new grand Soleil 42 LC Demo now to be seen in Lelystad!
The Grand Soleil 42 LC is Cantiere del Pardo’s new entry model of the Blue Water line. Comfort, generous spaces and sailing autonomy are the main features of this new 12-meter. The 42 LC will be available in two versions; standard or sport. The former is equipped with aft benches, and a carbon arch over the cockpit, designed to keep this area free of the mainsheet traveller.
The GS 42 LC’s hull, designed once again by Marco Lostuzzi, guarantees great stability thanks to greater hull volume. The well-proportioned sail plan optimizes the high-performance sailing standards. As with the rest of the Long Cruise range, the Grand Soleil 42 LC is designed to provide greater and more luxurious comfort on board.
The interior layout is available with either two or three cabins, to meet the client’s needs. Both versions include two heads with a shower. In the saloon, a three-seater sofa is found on the starboard side, while the central seat can be transformed into a chart table. The L-shape galley is equipped with a main fridge and an optional second one, as well as many storage areas.
She is Located in Jachthaven Lelystad Haven in Lelystad. She is a Demo boat that is only used for 1 test sail and the HISWA boat show.
To make an appointment for sea trial or a visit please contact Bach Yachting Lelystad.
Sport version: Taller aluminium mast, mainsail fixed point in cockpit, rod rigging, intergrated hydraulic backstay, performa winches STP50 and STP60, no rollbar.
- 3 comfortable and spacious cabins
- Sleeps 9 in 3 cabins and saloon
- Stbd aft cabin with double bed, hanging locker and other storage
- Port aft cabin with double bed, hanging locker and other storage
- Large owners cabin in forecastle with own bathroom
- All cabins have 230V and 12V sockets
- Saloon with nice round sit and saloon table that can be converted to extra double berth
- Nav table on starboard side that can be converted to extra berth
- 2 heads, both with toilets and separate shower
- Indirect led lighting stripes under side locker in saloon and cabins and in the ceiling
- Indirect led lighting under saloon
- Taupe upholstery
- Heating Webasto 4kw
- Leather white cover for saloon handrail and mast
- 2 extra openable lateral hatches in saloon
- All hatches have mosquito net skysole
- Isotherm fridge with top access
- Stainless steel stove with 3 burners and oven
- white Corian worktop kitchen
- Lots of storage place in lockers and drawers
Oak interior, light and very spacious and comfortable interior
Engine, electrics, water
- Volvo Penta 60 HP Sail Drive <10 hours
- 3 folding blades propellor Flexfold
- Battery charger 12v-80A
- 3 AGM batteries with 12V-95 Ah each for service
- 92 Ah engine battery
- Galvanic Isolator
- 230L Diesel tank
- 340L Water tank
- 2x 30L Black water tank
Rig and sails
- Gennaker on furler
- Rod rigging
- Sparcraft S1060 mast
- Furlex TD304 under deck furling system
- Rigid vang
- 2 spreaders aluminium mast high version
- Harken hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Rail with car for jib halyard on the mast
One Sails set of sails.
Navigation and electronics
- B&G Zeus3 7" plotter
- Autopilot Triton2
- VHF Triton2 v60b
- Windset Triton2
B&G Triton2 package
- Flexi-Teak 2G decks with grey caulking; complete cockpit, platform and top deck on coachroof
- German Mainsheet System
- Gennaker pack, include tack fix point on the bowsprit, halyards with blocks, organizer & stopper, sheets with blocks on folding pad eye.
- Stay sail pack, include folding pad eye in deck, halyard with organizer, blocks and stopper
- Jib 106% track with sheets
- Upgraded winches from 50 and 60 (instead of 46 and 50).
- 6 lifting mooring cleats
- Harken switch track system and Harken cars
- Wichard pad eye on sprit for gennaker sail
- Anchor locker, large
- Sail locker, large
- Quick electric windlass with Quick controller
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- hydraulic Swimming platform
- Steering pedestals 2x with instruments and grab ring
- Black carbon steering wheels
- Sprayhood (anthracite)
- Mainsail cover (anthracite)
- Jib cover (anthracite)
- Cockpit seats and backseat cushions (grey)
- Fixed cockpit table with stainless steel support
- Hull bottom antifouling treatment International black
- Silver metallic stripes on waterline and hull
- opening side gates on each side
- Cockpit floor led lights
- Bilgepumps, manual and electric
- Fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.25 m||Asking Price:||€ 399.000|
|Dimensions:||13.85 m x 4.18 m x 2.25 m|