New for sale! Marina 36
An 11-meter fast regatta sports boat that perfectly combines comfort and performance, with very low costs and maintenance.
The M36S was conceived for navigation without compromise to comfort and speed. The yacht is designed to make life on board comfortable at the harbor and when sailing and ideally suited for owners and crews who wish to compete in regattas, amuse themselves and win, without paying a fortune.
With help of the designer professionals made changes for short-handed sailing and full crew sailing possible with a very good stability of the boat.
It goes fast and is easy to sail!
Experiences comments from the owner:
“My friends, X-Yacht 35 and Max-Fun sailors, like the sailing behavior of this boat more than their own ship”
From 2009 till 2011 the boat was step by step professional modified to make it very strong and stiff to sail safely and comfortable on the sweet water lakes [mainly] and important races on the North Sea. The keel was professional shortened – with help and approval of the designer. [normal 2.45 now 2.24 with a heavier bulb]
New and changed from 2010:
The now strong and very stiff hull is built in sandwich airex and vinilester and had a new re-construction of the deck where resistant spaces where weak and replaced by massive epoxy layers. All areas changed into massive epoxy and airplane aluminum plates where power comes on deck like; winch areas, frontsail rails, mainsail rails, shroud (stay) area, front of the ship over total length, railing pole spots, rudder deck and steering areas, cleat areas etc..]
Besides it got a modified keel with a heavier bulb that makes the ballast up to around 37% of total weight. Keel bottom area is modified with epoxy to carry safely the new performance keel and bulb.
Stability after modification improved enormous and became effective to go out short handed with extremely good performance.
LIST OF ITEMS RENEWED
- New steering wheel, rudder and steering system from Jefa. Easy and very good helm behavior.
- All new lines dynema 75 and new dyna-one backstage with Karver blocks to trim easy from both sides.
- New Carbon on-deck bowsprit. P8-Spare. Strong and high quality
- New deck cover with zip to cover from mast to cabin entrance or mast to steer-wheel.
- New sailsdrive and Gori – folding propeller.
- New Facnor Flatdeck furling for jib.
- New Plastimo stove with installed certificate.[2 pits with stove.]
- New gasbun installed in cockpit floor.
- New toilet flush system. [latest design unit]
- New I-com VHF connected with GPS – distress button and position transfer.
- New Raymarine E7 with build-in GPS and complete euro-maps on steer-colon [removable].
- New AIS carbon receiver connected to the E7
- Spinlock blocks for spinnaker sheets.
- Revised dynamo and good care of the Lombardini 30hp M1300S motor.
- AGM Batteries 90[engine start] and 120 amp [service][Mastervolt] 2012 Battery charger 2010 Mastervolt Charger 12/25-3
- Digital Battery condition meter Mastervolt 2010
- New main battery and engine battery switch
- New navigation [led] and deck lights.
- New cockpit rope back and winch handles [Lewmar-Harken].
- Covers for Harken [winches size 40-32].
- Most running equipment [ropes and blocks replaced] between 2010-2013