Beneteau Antares Serie 9 Fly€ 65.000 (VAT Paid)
Beneteau Antares Serie 9 fly from 2002 for sale!
Yacht is located in Croatia. For more information contact Croatian office > [email protected] / +385 91 606 6609
Beneteau Antares Serie 9 Fly from 2002 for sale!
Fully serviced in 2020!
First owner yacht, she is registered under Croatian flag, VAT paid.
Featuring a Yanmar 6LPA DTP inboard diesel engine with 191kW, with ZF buckle and short shaft. Only 1250 working hours.
Service history documentation available.
Launched in 2003, and it was used around 70 hours per summer season.
In winter time she is on her dry dock berth place!
5 berths, 1 head.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Beneteau (France)
- Launched: 2003
- Length (m.): 9.30
- Beam: 3.15
- Draft: 1
- Model: Yanmar 6LPA DTP (diesel)
- Power: 191kW
- Working hours: 1250
- 5 berths, 1 head
- U-shaped saloon sette with saloon table (folding) that can be converted into a double bed
- 1 Head with manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Captain's seat
- Instrument table
- Straight shaped galley
- Stove with 2 burners (only used for making coffee)
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Simrad
- GPS Chartplotter Garmin 5012 (new Adriatic map)
- Radar Garmin
- VHF radio Geonav
- Bow thruster Max power serie 60
- Electric windlass Maxwell
- Water heater 12V (hot/cold water in toilet and galley 220V)
- Radio CD player + Bluetooth
- Service batteries 2x130 Amph
- Battery charger Victron (new)
- Electric bilge pump
- LED Lights
- Inox construction T-TOP with Sattler canvas (new)
- Instrument table
- Cockpit shower
- Anchor with chain Lewmar Delta (new)
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Fenders Polyform Original Norway 6xF3 & 2xA2 (new)
- Life raft
- 8 Life jackets
- New beige carpet for saloon
- Curtains set (new)
- Ropes black Cavalieri (new)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||0.01 m||Asking Price:||€ 65.000|
|Dimensions:||9.30 m x 3.15 m x 0.01 m|