Open 30€ 29.500 (VAT Paid)
Lightweight water ballasted speed machine with lifting carbon throat to 1 meter.
- Twin rudders
- Designed Owen Clarke Design
- Built Owen Clarke Design
- Material Glass Carbon/Glass and Airex foam sandwich
- Draft Throat Down 2.28m (7'6") fully raised motoring 0.7m (2'3")
- the boat had a refit and a new engine is placed (UK)
- the cockpit, the water ballast system and the sail plan have been adjusted.
- The boat painted.
- new nuts plates throat bolts
- the underwater ship is stripped to the laminate and provided with an epoxy system (not yet anti-fouling) .
- the throat bolts (bulp / blade) checked and the bolt holes in the sword box renewed with carbon plates.
- Electronics up to date and equipped with the latest version.
- New top light and the stays checked.
- Engine annual inspection.
Lightweight water ballasted speed machine with lifting throat to 1 meter
Refits and maintenance
more info designer:
"Yacht is wonderful to sail with. She is equipped with two very nice jibs, reasonably good genoa, moderate storm genoa, moderate laminate mainsail. New Harken rail and trolleys. Nice older dracon mainsail (no trolleys) and jib."
- Sleeps 7 persons
- 3 single beds
- 1 double bed in port cabin
- 1 double bed with suitable air-matrass in the front
Engine, electrics, water
- 1 engine battery
- 1 service battery to serve the ballast tanks
- 1 service battery for all electronics onboard
- Yanmar SD20 - Model 1 GM10C
- 22Liter diesel tank
- Recently mantained - year 2006 - little running hours
Rig and sails
- Whitecoated alu mast - with 3 spreaders
- White coated alu beam.
- Selden rod kicker
- Spi tree Aluminum
- 1 x small genoa - 2013 - Hail Sails - good condition
- 1 x big genoa - 2013 - Hail Sails - good condition
- 1 x main - Doyle main with new rake leuvers
- 1 x main - old dacron sail
- 2 x Spinaker light and heavy weather - both in bad condition
- 2 x Genaker heavy weather and light reacher - both in bad condition
Navigation and electronics
- VHF Raymarine 54E
- Plotter Garmin GPSmap 550
- Log - Garmin 152
- Gyropilot Grapic NKE
- 12 volts - connection for charging
- 2x plastimo compass
- Long tiller with 2 rudders
- Antislip deck and cockpit
- 2 x plastimo compass - starboard and port
- 4 x Lewmar 28 winches
- Electric bilge pump which can be used also manual.
- Running lines on deck
- First aid kit
- Spares / tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.28 m||Asking Price:||€ 29.500|
|Dimensions:||9.14 m x 4.04 m x 2.28 m|
|Motorisatie:||Yanmar SD20 - 1GM10C|