Trehard 76 Ron Holland€ 395.000 (VAT Paid)
76Ft Aluminium yacht with lifting keel by Ron Holland Design in ready to sail condition. New antifouling winter 2019
- Year: 1984
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Designer: Ron Holland
- Builder: C.N. Trehards
- Flag: Dutch
- Displacement 40 tonns (nett)
- LOA: 23.10 m
- Beam: 5.66 m
- Draft: 2.30m / 4.30m
- Fuel: 4000L in stainless steel tanks
- Water: 4000L in stainless steel tanks
This Ron Holland 76 Sloop/Cutter is a beautiful privately owned monohull pleasure craft. She is a presentable and comfortable vessel with an equal feel of space on deck as well as within. She is an aluminium yacht build extremely strong to sail all oceans safe and fast yet she is easy to controll. Her lifting centreboard, gives her a depth of only 2.30m whith centreboard lifted! That means that you can anchor close to the beach and can reach the most beautiful hidden places.
At a striking 76Ft, she is an easy sail, she is manageable, sailed regularly single handily. In good, elegant condition. She is, without doubt, a great investment and ready to be enjoyed for the next chapter of her life. She logged more than 200.000 NM. Last big refit incl paint job hull, new teak decks , complete rigging overhaul, machinery refit etc. in 2011-2012.
Last big investments were the new set of North sails and a new battery's (start and service)
Currently dry-docked in Grenada (west indies) waiting for new anodes and antifauling before she will splash water and will be made ready to sail for next caribbean season.
- 4 cabins, 4 heads
- Saloon with large dining table for 12 guests, c-shaped sofa, l-shaped sofa and deck chairs
- Chart table with seat
- Blue upholstery covers, curtains
- Lazarette; very large lazarette on starboard side fitted with air compressor, 2 liferafts of 6 persons each, sails etc
- Standing headroom throughout
- 4 burner gas stove with oven
- 2 freezers, 300L
- 2 refrigerators, 300L
- Washing machine (Mielle)
- Large worktop, Corian
- Cookerhood 220V, operated by the inverter
- Double stainless steel sink
- Cutlery and crockery
- Hot and cold water
- 4000L fresh water tanks
- Holding tank
- All toilets are electrical, flush with fresh or seawater.
- Showers are automatically discharged via grey water tanks.
This Ron Holland 76 provides a master and two guest cabins each with en suite head, crew cabin with 4 x bunkbeds and saillocker with another double crew in case the bunkneds are used for guests.
The master quarters to aft detail a large centreline double bed, sofa area, dressing area and an ensuite head with independent shower compartment.
Two guest cabins are found at midships, they include next to double bed also a pullman berth and an ensuite head each.
Crew quarters/guestcabin (4 bunkbeds) are located forward with a ensuite head, can be accessed directly from the deck. In sailstorage / garage / workshop / crewcabin another double or single bed is available in case the 4 bunkbeds are in use by guests.
The open-plan saloon area of this Ron Holland cutter provides a sofa-seating area to port and a dining area to starboard with large dining table and a wrap around sofa provides seating for all guests.
There is also a navigation station to port with chart table and instruments.
Large galley with lots of workspace and cooling in fridges and freezers
Engine, electrics, water
- 6 Cyl in line ATM. MWM, rebuilt in 1997, 9 knots cruising 15L feul/hour.
- The engine is driving three alternators 40 amp/24v for the starting batteries, 175amp/24v for the service batteries
- 4000L Diesel
- Generator: Onan 16kw
- Watermaker: Searecovery 130L/hour 220v (needs service)
- two compressors 220v
- Inverters Victron Energy Phoenix multiplus 24 V / 2000 Ah / 50 Amp
- Shorepower supply 230 V
- Batteries 2019 Service : 12 x 2V traction 1240 Ah 5 h (1400 Ah 20 h) with all new connectors
- Batteries 2019 Start AMG
- Battery charger Victron Energy Skylla -TG 24 Volt - 80 Ah
Rig and sails
- NorthSail Spectra main fully battened 2016
- Furling Genua Spectra North Sails 2016
- Furling Cutter Spectra North Sails 2016
- Spinnaker Incidences
- Gennaker Incidences
- Spectra running rigging
- White sprayed aluminium mast (2 double spreaders)
- White sprayed aluminium boom
- White sprayed aluminium spinnaker pole
- Reckman Hydraulic furler controlled from the cockpit for Genua
- Profurl furler for cutterstay (manual/or electric winch operated)
- Hydraulic boom vang Navtec operated from control system cockpit
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner Navtec operated from control system cockpit
- Spectra running rigging and sheets
- Stainless steel wire standingrigging + Rod frontstay
Navigation and electronics
- VHF Icom radio SSB
- Thrane & Thrane satellite phone
- B&G wind/close houled 2 x (analogue)
- B&G Speed / Depth / Log Hydra 2000 +
- AP20 Robertson autopilot
- Radar Furuno 9GHz
- Raymarine chartplotter E9
Raymarine Multi display
- Macintosh power pc G3, 15 inches screen
- The computer is operating the Satcom C system
- Maxsea superyacht nav system
- Teak in cockpit and cockpit seats
- Teak cockpit table with cover (lpg/gas locker storage inside table )
- Cockpit cushions
- Sprayhood and bimini
- Steering pedastle with compass
- Steering wheel with cover
- Lot of storage room in two large cockpit lockers
- Anchor CQR 105lb + 120 meters of chain
- Windlass Lofrans Titan C Hydarulic
- 2 electric winches on deck near the mast, Lewmar 64, Lewmar 65
- 7 Lewmar winches in cockpit: 55 - 3 speed manual for mainsheet, 2x 70 electric for genoa, 2x 56 for staysail, 2x 48 for checkstays.
- Stainless steel dorades with teak boxes for ventilation (each cabin)
Deck and cockpit
Teak decks (renewed in 2011)
- Life raft 2 x 6 pers
- Life jackets self inflatable 10 x
- Life buoy/John buoy
Service dates need to be checked
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.30 m||Asking Price:||€ 395.000|
|Dimensions:||23.10 m x 5.66 m x 2.30 m|
|Motorisatie:||MWM- 6 Cyl, ATM|