Thompson T23 One-off€ 17.500 (VAT Paid)
Very good condition, she is like new!
- 3rd owner
- ORC certificate available
- extensive refit 2015
- new underwater ship and painted deck and cockpit 2019
- hull polished 2019
- no damages
Comments current owner:
The boat was built in 1995, I completely refitted the boat myself in 2015. I repainted the inside and outside completely, plus a lot of upgrades to be able to sail well with it, such as footrests in the cockpit and deck fittings / rudder suspension reinforced.
The boat had never been used for sailing competitions and was therefore not provided with a certificate. Through the watersports association I had the hull measured in order to be able to request an ORC certificate.
In 2016 I bought a new set of Ullman sails, these are always neatly rolled up and not used very often. This means they are still in new condition!
There is also an old dacron set including spi. And a fairly new gennaker.
In 2017, the keel construction was adjusted from a liftable keel to a fixed keel to improve stiffness of the structure. This was done by Jachtwerf Vlieger and the keeldesign was of Peter Bosgraaf. The keel profile was then also race faired.
The chainplates are of solid epoxy to reduce load on the deck and to prevent leaking.
Engine runs perfect and was always good maintained.
- She sleeps 4, but is tight.
- There are 4 matrasses in very good condition.
- Further there is nothing inside
Engine, electrics, water
- Seperate battery for interior lights and toplight
Rig and sails
- Mainsail: Ullman Sails Fiberpath membrame film to film Twaron black strings aligned
- High aspect genua: Ullman Sails Fiberpath membrame film to film black twaron strings aligned
- Spinnaker: Ullman Sails Contender nylite 90 spinnaker cloth
- Old set of dacron sails incl spi
- Gennaker in good condition
2016 new set Ullman Sails; very well maintained and kept, like new:
Navigation and electronics
- Speedpuck GPS speedometer
- Lewmar deck hardware
- footrests in the cockpit new 2015
- deck fittings new 2015
- 2 orange/grey beanbags for cockpitST23 logo
- new mainsail cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.70 m||Asking Price:||€ 17.500|
|Dimensions:||7.21 m x 2.44 m x 1.70 m|