Custom Class 40€ 250.000 (VAT Not paid)
Fantastica is a monohull Class 40 draft Guillaume Verdier of 2012, launched on May 6, 2013.
Mainsail and Jib from One Sails new from 2019! Engine service done in Spring 2019.
She is the fourth generation of Class 40 designed by Guillaume Verdier who designed the same year also Tyker Evolution III of Bruno Jourdren.
It was built in Marina di Ravenna by nautical shipyards Orioli, on female mould.
The hull has an edge that extends out from stern to bows, where significant volumes are concentrated.
The deckhouse and cockpit have a shape very similar to that of IMOCA 60 Macif and Banque Populaire, designed by Verdier with the Studio Van Peteghem Lauriot-Prévost, while the bombresso is rotating.
In order to generate a more efficient twist to Windward, the Fantastica keel was made of solid steel with side curved profile.
- Official name: FANTASTICA
- Design: Tyker 40 (Prototype)
- Architect: Guillaume Verdier
- Shipyard: ORIOLIY
- Year of first launch: 2013
- National flag: Italian
- Sailing equipment set cotegory-A.
- Lombardini (Diesel with 3 cylinders) Power: 20,6 kW
- Lenght: 12.19 meters
- Beam: 4.50 meters
- Height: 1.40 meters
- Displacement: 6220 Kg
- Weight of the boat: 4580 Kg
- Mainsail One Sails (From 2019)
- Jib One Sails (From 2019)
- Mainsail - Just for training
- Genoa - Just for training
- Jib -2
- Storm jib
- Genaker - Good condition
- GPS Chart plotter
- Monitor with keyboard
- VHF standard- fixed position
- Parking marine tent
- Anchor with chain
- Bio toilet
- Spare ropes and repair kit
- Life jackets x7
- Life raft (Need recharge)
- Emergency rudder
- First aid kit
- Marine covers for main and jib
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||0.01 m||Asking Price:||€ 250.000|
|Dimensions:||12.19 m x 4.50 m x 0.01 m|