Hh 42$ 299.000 (VAT Not paid)
Fully upgraded - ready for new campaign
- rig was dye tested
- rudder bearings checked and serviced
- 5 x New winch drums Nov 2019 - 2 x main, 2 x primary, 1 x cockpit.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co - Engineering Gmbh
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 (6 pipecots, 2 fixed and V-berth forward)
- Builder: Hudson Yacht & Marine, China
- IRC: TCC 2019 1.248
- CIN: CN-HYMH42021313
- Engineered to ISAF Category 1 Safety regulations / ISO Regs. Hull, Deck & Superstructure
- Structural Engineers: SDK Structures USA.
- 100% carbon prepreg / cured at high temperature.
- Thermoformed damage tolerant foam cores.
- Engineered weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- Bulkheads / Structures: Carbon prepreg.
- Finite Element Analysis of keel floor and principal structures.
- Unique monocoque single piece bottom shell structure.
- Weight controlled toughened core adhesive films.
- 100% carbon secondary bonding.
- New Keel 3.2M draft from McConaghy China, 2019, fabricated weldox 700 steel keel fin, cast and CNC milled bulb.
- Custom carbon tiller with Spinlock extension.
Refits / maintenance 2019:
Keel & Rudder:
- Optimized open plan interior for ease of sail handling.
- Hand finished two pot paint mid section.
- 10 berths standard, 6 retracting pipecots, 2 fixed berths in the saloon with forward V-berth.
- Marine blue V-berth and saloon cushions with jockey red piping
- Enclosed head with WC and fixed basin.
- Red and White LED interior lighting / aircraft spec wiring.
- 1 burner wire frame cooker.
Engine, electrics, water
- 30hp Yanmar engine with sail drive / Gori racing propeller/42 litres fuel / deck filled.
- Integral engine box with bottom step and electronics display and controls.
- Single lever Spinlock morse-type control in cockpit side.
- 180 amp ACG house battery.
- 60amp ACG engine start battery.
- Navigation lights.
Rig and sails
- A1.5 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A2 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A3/A0 T1 CZ September 2013
- A4 SuperLite/Kote September 2013
- A5 FRO CZ September 2013
- Spinnaker Staysail T1 CZ September 2013
- Genoa Staysail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- A1-B SuperLite/Kote January 2015
- A0 NPL Code Xi CDT June 2018 KSF2 furler w/3:1 sheave, 2018
- A1.5-C SuperLite/Kote November 2019
- A2-B Asymmetric SuperLite/Kote November 2019
- 1 Code 1-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 2 Code 2-A 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 3 Jib Medium/Heavy 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 4 Code 3+ -A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 5 Code 4-A OSR Max 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 6 Storm Jib Polyester High Visibility Storm Orange September 2013
- 7 Jib Top-A 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 8 Code J2-B 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) April 2014
- 9 J1-C 3Di 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) January 2015
- 10 J1-D 3Di Raw 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) November 2019
- 11 J2-C 3Di Raw 870 (Carbon/Dyneema) November 2019
- 1 Square Top Inshore Mainsail 3Di 780 (Dyneema/Carbon) September 2013
- 2 Square Top Offshore Mainsail 3Di 760 (Aramid/Dyneema) September 2013
- 3 Storm Trysail Polyester High Visibility Storm Orange September 2013
- 4 Square Top Mainsail 3Di RAW 870 w/C-Tech battens November 2018
- Southern Spars carbon rig with engineered high modulus fibre for increased stiffness and weight saving.
- Carbon box boom, with removable carbon gas vang strut.
- Two piece rig with joiner for packing and transportation.
- Two spreader rig with carbon aerofoil spreaders.
- Twin groove headstay foil installed on forestay.
- Hydraulic Backstay Deflectors for performance adjustments using hydraulic ram.
- Main halyard lock system with floating mainsail tack.
- 1:1 main halyard with reef bullets on it.
- Internal mast jack with pump.
- Mast base with additional sliding plate and screw adjustment.
- Nitronic 50 rod rigging.
- PBO inshore running backstays, Nov 2018, Future Fibres, 18.85M, 2.4T MWL, 7EA (MN), 8.7mm dia., 2.72kg.
- Kevlar offshore running backstays, since boat launch, stainless steel end fittings, heavier duty.
- Staysail Halyard Tylaska T8 Snap shackle.
- Removable 1.5m long carbon prepreg bow prod with two internal tack lines.
Navigation and electronics
- 2 x 20/20 repeaters on mast bracket. 1 x A&T, 1 x H5000 Graphic Display
- 2 x cockpit mounted digital readouts for headstay load interfaced with headstay loadcel.
- 2 x new chart plotter and related system, please check photos.
- SSB and 4G radar
- Option for SSB: Icom IC-M802 HF/SSB with AT-140 Tuner (12VDC)-use existing old antenna and accessories.
- RS90 Black Box VHF AIS Rx System
- HS90 wired handset and RS90 speaker.
- HS35 VHF Wireless Handset
- Glomex 3ft VHF Antenna w/20M cable
- B&G 4G Broadband Radar, 20M cable-
- NEP-2 Network Expansion Port (for radar connection)
- Radar & FleetOne antenna mounting bracket
- Junction connector set for the new removable mounting pole-extension cable (15ft) and SMA connector set for FleetOne antenna -i-joint junction for radar and AIS Gps antenna cable
- Auto pilot - to be attached to the tiller at the cockpit floor (never tested/used)
- Full winches/pedestal layout available upon request
- Tiller steering system.
- Lightweight custom carbon forward hatch with pneumatic seal, big internal radius for ease of gennaker hoist and drops.
- Composite socketed stanchions / alloy fwd rail, single composite aft aerofoil stanchion.
- Wide under deck sliding companionway hatch with carbon wash board.
- Custom light weight Hi Load soft padeyes.
- Harken carbo blocks / Spinlock XC jammers.
- Rope tail bags with moulded bolt rope tracks.
- High performance non-skid cockpit covering. Full SeaDek in cockpit, SEP 2019.
- Removable eye bolt fitting and stop for single point lifting.
- Miscellaneous tools and spares.
- 1 x fortress Anchor with warp.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Cockpit floor cover, winch covers, boat cover
- Liferaft Ocean Safety 10p. - due to be serviced
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.76 m||Asking Price:||$ 299.000|
|Dimensions:||12.60 m x 4.30 m x 2.76 m|