Bavaria 31€ 38.000 (VAT Paid)
Bavaria 31 from 2000 for sale!
Yacht is located in Croatia. For more information contact Croatian office > [email protected] / +385 91 606 6609
First owner yacht, registered under Austrian flag, EU VAT paid.
She was never chartered or loaned.
Berth place paid till 31st March 2021 in best Croatian marina.
The yacht is covered with a full winter deck cover when owner is not on board.
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head.
Featuring a Volvo MD 2020 diesel engine with 14kW power.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Additional pictures available at reuqest.
- Flag of registry: Austrian (Port of registry: Vienna)
- Builder: Bavaria Yachts Gmbh. (Germany)
- Designer: J&J Design
- Hull number: DE-BAVxxxxxG900
- Building and 1st registration year: 2000
- Used only for private purposes since new
- Hull type: Fin w/bulb & spade rudder
- Length (m.): 9.55
- Beam: 2.99
- Depth: 1.75
- Displacement: 3600 Kg
- Ballast: 1100 Kg
- Volvo MD 2020-C BT (diesel)
- Power: 14kW
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 91
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 151
- 2 Straight shaped saloon settee with folding saloon table
- Forecabin with double V-bed, 2 hanging lockers
- Aftcabin with double bed, hanging locker
- Head with Jabsco manual toilet and washbasin
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- Stainless steel sink
- Lots of storage space
- Tridata Raytheon ST60 (depth, speed, trip)
- Autopilot Raymarine ST4000+
- VHF Radio Shipmate RS 8000
- Compass Suunto
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Barometer / Clock / Hygro-Thermometer
- Cockpit floor and cockpit seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table
- Stern shower
- Steering wheel
- Anchor with chain
- Deck hardware Rutgerson
- Type: Fractional Sloop
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Roller furler Furlex 100S Selden
- Rodkicker Selden
- Mainsail with lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Roll genoa
- Dinghy 1,90m
- Full winter deck cover
- Sprayhood (Blue colour)
- Swimming platform
- Swimming ladder
- Gangway (Aluminium & Wood combination)
- Outboard engine bracket
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.75 m||Asking Price:||€ 38.000|
|Dimensions:||9.55 m x 2.99 m x 1.75 m|