X-Yachts X-35€ 102.500 (VAT Paid)
2010 X35 in good condition. Shallow draft version
X-35 in very good condition, lake version, shallow draft keel: 1.85m
Very little used.
Equipped with competition package.
- Cockpit teak
- carbon bow sprit
- CodeO system
- Winter cover
- B&G instruments
- RM plotter
- new Seajet 034 black AF
- 2014. Hsails Black Twaron triradial set + 0.75 oz spi
- Dacron sail set main and genua in good condition
- 2018. Elvström Epex film/film main and genua+ black Spi
- 2019 Elvström CodeO 65qm triradial + Bartels roll system
- Mahogany interior
- Dome halogen spotlights.
- Forward cabin has a hinged berth (200x170/65 wide) with easy access to the three compartments below. For cloth, the modern design incorporates a double wardrobe with shelves and hangers (90x55 cm deep). Natural light from the skylight is employed to compliment the polished mahogany woodwork, achieving a warm and cosy atmosphere, also during daylight.
- Aft cabins. Two berths are 200 x 130 cm wide tapered towards the aft end.
- Head with a water-flushed pump toilet and white gelcoat units with integrated sink with mixer tap. A holding tank with self-draining outlet, tank level watch and deck outlet can be fitted (see extras).
- Saloon with on each side of the rectangular shaped, foldable table (110x100 cm) are two large sofas (190 cm long). The table also has a built-in locker.
- Navigation area starboard of the companionway
- upholstery ARON BLUE 510.
- 6 reading lights are placed throughout the aft cabin, saloon and forward cabin.
- To port of the companionway is the galley
- a rectangular sink with a tap integrated in laminated tabletops
- s/s gimballed gas stove with 2 jets and an oven. A 2 kg gas bottle is stored in a separate self-draining locker.
- Shelves and lockers with plexi-glass sliding doors give sufficient storage space for food, plates, cutlery, pans, cups and glasses.
- 12V DC system
- Batteries: 1 x 12V 120 amps Gel service and 1 x 12V 55 amps engine spiral-cell battery.
- 230V AC shore power system
- Radio with speakers in cockpit
- 4 pad eyes for safety harnesses in the cockpit.
- A 30 mm high toe rail is fitted between bow and shrouds with 2 stainless steel mooring cleats and stainless steel chamfer protection plates at bow.
- Rope pockets at companionway.
- One locker is located at the back of the cockpit.
- Bathing ladder
- German mainsheet system
- 6 ball-bearing blocks.
- Winch jammers for halyards and reef line are placed on the cabin roof, 5 in total.
- Primaries/genoa: 2 x Harken B48.2 A
- Halyards: 2 x Harken B40.2 STQ (Quattro)
- Mainsheet: 2 x Harken B40.2 STA
- 3 x 10” speed grip handle with lock.
- Mast with double spreader, tapered anodised aluminium mast section. The mast is fitted with Windex including light, steaming light, tube for additional electrical masthead equipment and track for spinnaker pole.
- Anodised aluminium boom incorporates an outhaul including a purchase system inside the boom and one reef line for single line reef system. The boom is prepared for second reef line.
- Vang, telescopic type with an outer purchase block system.
- Discontinued rod rig with rod turnbuckles or similar quality
- The rod head stay with plastic foil including a turnbuckle is positioned at forward end of the bow on the outside chainplate.
- The backstay system consists of a block system above deck led via a block below deck to an X-Yachts “Power Magic wheel”.
- The control line will appear on a swivel based cam cleat just in front of the wheel for easy and responsive control by the mainsail trimmer.
- Carbon bow sprit and CodeO system
- 1 x main halyard 10 mm Spectra
- 1 x genoa halyard 10 mm Spectra
- 2 x combi spin halyards 10 mm Spectra
- Mainsheet: 10 mm Spectra
- Mainsheet traveller control: 6 mm Polyester
- Genoa sheets: 10 mm Spectra
- Genoa cars controls: 6 mm Spectra
- Cunningham: 6 mm Polyester
- Vang: 6 mm Polyester
- Reefing lines (1): 10 mm Polyester
- Boom prepared for second reef
- Outhaul: 6 mm Spectra
- All halyards and reef lines are led via deck organizers to the two halyard winches for simple and safe operation from the cockpit.
- The control lines (Cunningham, outhaul and vang) are led back on both sides to turnable cam cleat bases, positioned on the coach roof.
- The Genoa in-hauler and pole down haul are part of the race packet – see extras. Both are led back to fixed or turnable cam cleat bases, respectively (both sides).
- B&G instruments
- RM plotter
- Fire extinguishers
- Fenders and mooring lines
- 10 kg galvanised Trefoil anchor with 30 m warp including lead insert.
Deck and Cockpit
Electronics and Navigational Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.85 m||Asking Price:||€ 102.500|
|Dimensions:||10.61 m x 3.27 m x 1.85 m|