Taswell 58 TC€ 290.000 (VAT Paid)
Taswell 58 Twin Cockpit from 1994 for sale!
Yacht is located in Croatia. For more information contact Croatian office > [email protected] / +385 91 606 6609
First owner yacht, never in charter! She is registered under German flag, VAT paid!
Built by Ta-Shing, and was designed by Bill Dixon, for both speed and comfort.
Lots of renewals & services in 2020:
- Deck repainted in white colour, blue hull polished, side hull stripes renewed, underwater hull was sanded and painted with white antifouling paint. Most of the black joints on the deck deck were renewed and the screws deepened.
- A new rotary vane propeller with 5 blades from Max Prop was installed (cost of € 12,000.00).
- A new mainsail with slide and 2 reefs has been ordered and will be delivered for the season 2021.
- The jib is new (and the Headsail is about 3 years old)
- Various woodwork on the interior floors done and after repainted.
- The air conditioning was overhauled and 2 new radiators were installed, and the condensation trays were renewed or repaired.
- Inspection of engine and generator done!
- Installed new: Fresh water pump, electric cooling water pump for the refrigerator / freezer system, electric bilge pump, shower water pump etc.
Built for worldwide travel on all oceans. Strong, fast, commanding, solid, complete, built only with the best materials of the most well-known accessory manufacturers. A yacht made in a one-off production from a well-known series. The Taswell series. Fascinating and timelessly beautiful.
The designer Bill Dixon – renowned world-wide and successful as a builder of yachts – is a guarantee that sailing qualities will be the best. The sophisticated interior design was created at Andrew Winch Design, who is also one of the most well-known interior designers on the yacht scene.
Taswell 58 TC sailing characteristics are incomparable: A quiet, even majestic and elegant glide through any kind of sea – even in rough waters with wind forces above 8, this heavy and yet extremely fast ship exudes confidence.
Additional pictures,videos and a website dedicated to the yacht are available on request!
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Builder: Ta-Shing (Taiwan)
- Designer: Bill Dixon
- Flag: Germany
- Hull colour: Blue
- Keel: Model Scheel - Lead 9 tons
- Engine model: Yanmar 4LH HTE (4 cylinder, diesel)
- Engine power: 140HP
- Transmission: 2.57:1
- Drive shaft, stainless steel, 2 inch
- Rotary vane propeller with 5 blades from Max Prop was installed in 2020 (cost of € 12,000.00)
- Engine room lighting
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 660 (2 Stainless steel tanks, each tank 330 l)
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 2720 (4 Stainless steel tanks, each tank 680l)
- Holding tank - System Lectra San
- Furniture in classical teak wood
- Side walls and ceiling cover in Alcantara
- The saloon with two seating groups for 7-9 persons
- Leather covered seating groups in the saloon
- Room height: 1.95 m to 2.15 m.
- Interior installations for 7 people in 4 cabins:
- Owner double-bed cabin in the stern with 2 seating groups
- A double bed cabin, a cabin with 2 single bunk-beds
- A single-bed crew cabin in the foreship with toilet and washbasin
- 3 toilets and 3 bathing rooms with 2 separate shower cabins
- All toilets with electrical flushing systems and Lectra anti-bacterial sanitary system
- Large 240 L freezer with 230V
- 3 flame gas oven with rotary grill and electrical cooking plate
- Steam hood
- Gas detection system
- 2 stainless steel sinks
- Dishwasher Siemens
- Front loading washing machine
- Pressurized water system with hot and cold water
- Additional foot pumps at all sinks
- 24 V ceiling wall sconces
- 230 V floor lamp
- Cooling compressor on the motor flanged for refrigerator and freezer
- 2x Suunto guidance compass on control columns
- Raytheon multifunction wind measuring system with combo-device on the map table
- Raytheon / autopilot in the cockpit with supplemental device on the map table,
- Raytheon 600XX radar device with slotted cylinder antenna on the accessory rack and monitor at the map table
- Second RAYTHEON XL 70 radar device with integrated plotter and random antenna on the mast with 2 monitors each at the map table and on the starboard Helm
- Separate Raytheon map plotter
- Weather fax Furuno + Printer
- Télit Satellite phone
- D1 and D2 cell phone with built-in fixtures
- Shipmate VHF / FM radio with sub on starboard helm,
- Elect. rotating searchlight
- Generator, Zeise-automatic, 15KW, 2-cylinder diesel with 2 freshwater cooling kits
- Climate control / air conditioning in all cabins
- HRO Water maker / desalination system 70L/hr
- Bow thruster Max Power R 200 hydraulics retractable traversal
- 12/24 Volt system with rectifiers,
- 230 V supply
- External 40 amp power connection
- 200V, 8 service batteries at 200 AH with isolating switches in 2 banks, each joinable 1 engine and generator batteries at 140 AH
- 2 Victron charging devices 24/230V for 25 and 50 AMP
- 1 Extra turbo generator set on flange-mounted motor with 135 Amp Charging current for the 8 service batteries.
- Inverter / inversion converter for 1200W
- 1 each automatic / electrical and manual bilge pump and a 230V bilge pump, elect. motor fans,
- Cockpit lighting in the boom
- 2 cross-tree lighting fixtures
- Stern lighting on the accessory rack
- 2 Flat screen TV with recorder
- Clarion stereo system in all cabins and cockpit adjustable and Marine speakers with amplifiers on the accessory racks
- Teak deck on all gangways and in both cockpits as well as on the fore sundeck
- 2 Steering wheels (Whitlock rod control universal joint steering system)
- Muir hydraulic windlass 2800 with 90 m stainless steel chain 10 mm, 1 stainless steel anchors / 35 Kg, 1 CQR stern
- Dimming shades at all deck slots
- Aluminum mast Proctor with 3 cross-trees, sloop rig
- Spinnaker boom and device
- All fittings by Harken
- Rod-rig (Stainless steel rods)
- Harken hydraulic roller furling system for the headsail
- Navtec hydraulics for backsail tension
- Navtec hydraulics for the kicking strap
- Lazy jacks and tarpaulin
- 2x 964 2 speed primaries, 2x 56 2 speed hydraulic drive, 2x 44 2 speed, 1x48 2-speed,
- On the mast 2 Harken hallyard windlasses
- 1 Anderson Traveller windlass for the mainsail
- Fully battened mainsail on Harken slide
- Large genoa storm sail (from 2017)
- 2x Gennaker - 100 m2 and 200m2
- Mainsail cover
- Emergency rudder tiller
- Life raft Self-inflating 6 persons
- Life jackets for 7 persons
- Marker buoys
- 2 Life buoys
- 2 Complete scuba gear / bottles
- 3 Hand-extinguisher
- Dinghy Zodiac Yachtlind 340
- Outboard engine 25HP (Electro start)
- Bimini top with lateral awnings
- Sprayhood on the companion hatch
- Mooring buoy
- Salt water deck washer
- Foldable bathing platform in the stern with boarding ladder and h/c fresh water shower
- Foldable side boarding ladder on starboard reeling transit,
- Hydraulic 4-way telescopic gangway (Bitechnomar) with 300 Kg remote control hoisting function
- Hydraulically extendable boat davit for the dinghy
4 cabins, 7 berths
Accommodation for 6 persons in 3 cabins, owner's double bedded cabin aft with ensuite wc/showerroom. Double bedded guest cabin, and upper and lower bedded guest cabin forward, each with ensuite wc/washhandbasin, but sharing shower. Single crew cabin in forepeak with wc and washbasin.
All windlasses made by Harken:
Sail Area 140 m2 (1490 ft)
Sails from Dustom Sails:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.36 m||Asking Price:||€ 290.000|
|Dimensions:||1.80 m x 5.03 m x 2.36 m|