Open 30 Owen Clarke 30€ 37.500 (VAT Not paid)
Canting keel Open 30 in good condition. Owner mainly used her for fun fast sailing and a few club regattas. She has been stored inside since 2016.
- retractable gennakerpole ca. 2 m long carbon with iron core.
- dyneema lines
- carbon mast with 2 double spreaders and boom
- pbo rigging Tunedrigs
- mainsail, used 1 season, 2018. Very light and provided with ov-resistant material in combination with carbon fibers. Ullman Fiberpath membrane, Carbon/Twaron Black strings, film to film.
- spare 3d mainsail 2014, used for 4 seasons
- High Aspect Jib, 24 m2 in Membrane Black Technora with Internal Taffeta, Van Vliet Sails 2017,in excellent condition
- Gennaker Van Vliet, excellent condition, suitable for downwind races. Medium
- code zero for light weather, spinnaker cloth material
- code zero high tec taffetta/carbon
- spare jib
- storm jib North Sails
No sleeping accommodation, a real day sailor, but can be installed
Deck and Cockpit
- all blocks Harken and Ronstan.
- tiller steering with extension Spinlock
- 2 new batteries of 130 Ah.
- 2 electo motors Torqeedo 2 x cruise, boatspeed approx. 4 knots for 4 to 5 hours.
- electric winch for canting throat
- 35 kg
- ISAF OSR compliant lifelines fitted
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- Raymarine 8000 autopilot with remote control (very accurate)
- plotter Simrad
- B&G displays
- radar (electric) on the pole aft with the other antennas
- Waterproof ICOM IC -M411 VHF radio.
- electrically operated canting keel, to be operated from the cockpit
- bulb keel 500 kg
- aluminum anchor
- new rudders
- mainsail cover
- cradle (optional)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.30 m||Asking Price:||€ 37.500|
|Dimensions:||9.14 m x 4.04 m x 2.30 m|