Beneteau First 42s7€ 95.000 (VAT Paid)
Beneteau First 42s7 from 1996 for sale!
Registered under Croatian flag, EU VAT paid.
Second owner, owning the yacht now for last 20 years. The yacht was never charted or loaned.
3 cabins, 6 berths, 2 heads.
Powered by a Yanmar diesel engine with 50 HP power. Max prop installed. Only around 1300 engine working hours.
Lots of sails including composite regatta sail, spinnaker, gennaker etc.
All instruments from Raymarine, newest models.
Designed by Bruce Farr.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Chantiers Beneteau S.A. (France)
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Lenght: 12.80 m (same in yacht registration documents)
- Beam: 4.11 m
- Draft: 2.31 m
- Displacement: 8264 Kg
- Ballast: 2850 Kg
- Yanmar (diesel)
- Power: 50 HP
- Working hours: 1300
- Propeller Max prop
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 150
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 600
- Holding tank
- Saloon is very comfortable with large saloon table and lots of seating space
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with toilet, washbasin and shower
- Gas stove with oven
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- Depth sounder
- Wind instrument
- VHF Radio
- Electric anchor windlass
- Hot water system
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- CD Player
- Loudspeakers in cockpit
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- Steering wheel with cover
- Anchor with chain
- Deck hardware
- Mid cockpit traveller
- Aluminium mast
- Aluminium boom
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- Genoa sleeve
- Roller furler
- Fully battened mainsail Spectra
- Roll genoa Spectra
- Composite regatta sail (kevlar maylar carbon)
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top with solar panels
- Winter cover
- Summer cover
- Bow entrance gangway
3 cabins, 6 berths, 2 heads
All instruments from Raymarine, newest models
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.31 m||Asking Price:||€ 95.000|
|Dimensions:||12.80 m x 4.11 m x 2.31 m|