ERYD 32€ 130.000 (VAT Not paid)
Sporty and elegant daysailer
Yacht is offered by our Netherlands office. For more information contact +31 641 486 879 or email@example.com
The ERYD 32 a daysailer "made in Italy" is characterized by an extremely sporty and elegant design.
- Category CE C
- Design Emanuele Rossi
- The mast, boom and bowsprit are made of carbon. Pauger or Maxspar
- The spreaders have an angle of 30°. Mast does not need backstay.
- ROD rigging
- Genoa furler, flush deck
- Retractable carbon bowsprit
- Self tacking jib
- Carbon vang
- 2 sofas inside
- Double bed in forecastle as option
- As a standard tiller version, the Eryd 32 can be equipped with two optional steeringwheel - systems.
- Spacious cockpit with large entrance/companionway
- Harken deck hardware
- 2 removable seats on the cockpit and cushions
- Large flush deck hatches
- Retractable mooring cleats
- Harken Performa 35ST winches
- Two cockpit lockers in carbon Seasmart
Epoxy/glass /corecell infusion construction
The standard version is made by infusing unidirectional and bidirectional fabrics made of glass, epoxy resin and corecell. An all-carbon version is available on request.
The hull is both very fast and stable. It has also been extended to 2.80 m to ensure better shape stability and more power.
Designer: "At the time, all daysailers had narrow hulls to be transportable. But my experience has shown me that few customers carry their boats. So I chose to widen the hull, and make it more modern and sporty."
This wider hull, combined with the step from bow to stern, aims to reduce friction at high speed downwind and ensure a good reserve of stability/power in the wind. The waterline width was designed to be low to ensure performance even in light winds.
The daggerboard is made of composite steel with lead-antimony bulb
Deck and Cockpit
1 manual and 1 electric bilge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.10 m||Asking Price:||€ 130.000|
|Dimensions:||9.50 m x 2.80 m x 2.10 m|
|Motorisatie:||Lombardini LDW 502 sail drive|