Sparkman & Stephens 6.6€ 12.000 (VAT Paid)
Sparkman & Stephens 6.6 from 1971 for sale!
Yacht is located in Croatia. For more information contact Croatian office > email@example.com / +385 91 788 0856
Registered under Finish flag, VAT paid.
She was built in 1971 in Finland by a famous boat builder Eino Antinoja and his company AA boats. Her beautiful lines are designed by legendary boat design office Sparkman & Stephens.
The same family owns the yacht since she was new.
Well equipped and ready to sail. Quick on sails, accommodates 4 persons.
Engine Vetus TMC40 from 2013. Sails from 2016.
Engine is basically used only when entering and leaving the harbours, so the hours engine used are very low, approximately 250 hours in total and 16 HP power. Annualy maintained.
Though the accommodation space is relatively small, two adults and two kids accommodate nicely.
The hull is very strong and in very good shape.
She sailed Finnish and Baltic sea waters for six years, until 1977 when she was sailed to Mediterranean. First to Spain, then France, Italy and Greece. 1984 she sailed to Croatian waters and is berthed here since then.
Additional photos available at request!
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Builder: AA Boats, Finland
- Flag of Registry: Finland
- Hull Type: Fin with rudder on skeg
- Rigging Type: Masthead Sloop
- LOA: 29.86 ft / 9.10 m
- LWL: 22.31 ft / 6.80 m
- Beam: 9.28 ft / 2.83 m
- Sail Area (reported): 451.00 ft2 / 41.90 m2
- Draft (max): 5.48 ft / 1.67 m
- Displacement: 7,716 lb / 3,500 kg
- Ballast: 3,740 lb / 1,696 kg
- Ballast Type: Lead
- Model: Vetus M2.06 SA TMC40 (from 2013)
- Power: 12 kW / 16 HP
- Working hours: 250
- Type: M206A402A, Nr: A3297 127991
- Mainsail: 17.5 sqm, Hyde Sails 2016, Challenge HMFW 7.38 oz dacron, 4 full battens, 2 reefs, good condition.
- Genoa: 24.46 sqm, Hyde Sails 2016, Challenge HMFW 7.38 oz dacron, Acrilyc UV cover, furling roll, good condition.
- B&G Network Wind Quad Instruments
- Hand VHF
- 2 Compasses
- Navigation charts
- Battery charger
- SUP Board
- Bimini top
- 2 anchors with chain
- Removable cockpit table
- Mooring ropes and sailing ropes
- Gas cooker
- Life jackets (6)
- Life belts
- Fire extinguisher (1)
- Flares and torches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||1.67 m||Asking Price:||€ 12.000|
|Dimensions:||9.10 m x 2.85 m x 1.67 m|
- Download Brochure
- Email A friend
- Today view: 134 - Total View: 916268
- Bach Yachting Yacht Brokerage