Farr 280 OD€ 80.000 (VAT Paid)
Opportunites like this do not come around too often, our Farr 280 was fully refurbished in 2020 with new halyards, sheets and lines, completely refurb
The Farr 280 One Design is a new production racing sailboat by Farr Yacht Design that delivers the excitement of grand prix racing to the under-30' one design arena. As a modern one design, the Farr 280 delivers contemporary grand prix features and style to a more achievable smaller boat package. The boat has dynamic performance on all points of sail, with a focus on inshore racing for a moderate crew size of five to six people.
The Farr 280 was designed to perform well not just for inshore racing, but for offshore racing, too. The optional offshore package includes longer stanchions, bow pulpit and stern rail for double lifelines. Certified to comply with ISO/CE category B.
Opportunites like this do not come around too often, our Farr 280 was fully refurbished in 2020 with new halyards, sheets and lines, completely refurbished hydraulic mast jack system and forestay, including new bilges installed and hull touch-ups done, with the built-in Lombardini engine and saildrive fully serviced in 2023. We are confident to say she is in excellent shape, race ready and probably the best maintained and equipped example of Farr 280 that you can ever find. Whether you enjoy club racing, round the cans, or mixing it with the best in inshore and coastal circuit she will certainly tick the boxes. She was kept in great racing trim and condition.
- Builder: Premier Composite Technologies
- Hull Material: Glass epoxy vacuum infusion, carbon reinforced
- Two-spreader carbon mast
- twin running backstays
- Fixed carbon bowsprit (removable for transport)
- The active forestay and mast tune are easily adjusted using an advanced rig control system actuated through cockpit-mounted hydraulics.
- below deck spinnaker launching and retrieval system
- North Sails main 3di offshore ply 2021 Excellent
- OD North Sails jib light-medium 2022 Excellent
- OD North Sails jib medium-heavy 2019 Very Good
- OD North Sails jib light medium 2018 Poor
- North Sails A 1.5 2019 Excellent
- North Sails A 2 2019 Excellent
- North Sails A 3 2019 Excellent
- North Sails A 0 2019 Excellent
- North Sails drifter 2021 Excellent
- North Sails J0 2022 Excellent
- Montefusco A1.5 2016 Decent
- Montefusco A 2 2016 Poor
- One Sails main 2017 Excellent
- One Sails light jib 2017 Excellent
- Deck hardware and winches are generously sized and positioned for serious racing. Hiking lines allow the crew to comfortably maximize hiking power without impeding spinnaker handling on the foredeck.
- Harken Deck gear package
- Spinnaker sheet retriever
- Drifter roller and swivel.
- 12-volt battery
- Circuit breaker panel
- shore power charger
- 12V outlet
- Lombardini diesel engine 20HP
- Sail drive
- Engine Hours: Less than 50hrs
- Fuel Consumption: Very Low
- Propulsion: Two blade folding
- Cat 4 safety equipment
- Bilge Pumps: cockpit mounted
- Flares: 4pc
- Raymarine mast mounted displays
- digital compass
- Raymarine autopilot
- Boom tent
- Cradle with flat and tilted mode
- mooring lines.
Deck and Cockpit
Electronics and Navigational Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||2.10 m||Asking Price:||€ 80.000|
|Dimensions:||8.72 m x 2.81 m x 2.10 m|