Palm Marine Cruiser 42 (Islander)€ 115.000 (VAT Paid)
Palm Marine Cruiser 42 (Islander) from 2007 for sale!
Private owner flybridge motor-yacht. Registered under Croatian (EU) flag, VAT paid!
Large refit done in 2022 (including lots of new technical equipment)!
Manufactured in Dubai by Palmer Marine (Drydocks World Dubai).
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head (or 10 persons on daily cruises).
Powered by two (2) Volvo Penta D6-310 diesel engines, each with 310 HP power. Low fuel consumption (10 l/h on 10 knots). Only 425 working hours.
High level equipment including generator, air condition, hydraulic gangway, bow thruster, dinghy with outboard engine, underwater lights, etc.
Additional photos available at request!
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Builder: Palm Marine (Drydocks World Dubai)
- Model: Palm Marine Islander 42
- Design category: B, winds force 8 (50 knots) and 4 meter waves
- Flag of Registry: Croatian (EU)
- Hull material: GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- Hull Type: White
- Large refit done (including lots of new technical equipment)
- Length overall (LOA) (m.): 13.03 m
- Beam: 3.80 m
- Depth: 0.85 m
- Number of engines: 2
- Model: Volvo Penta D6-310 (diesel with stern drive)
- Power: 310 HP
- Total power: 620 HP
- Working hours: 425
- Low fuel consumption (10 l/h on 10 knots)
- Cruising speed: 16 knots
- Maximum speed: 20 knots
- Trim tabs Bennett
- Electric controls, hydraulic servo steering wheel, flybridge controls
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 900 (in 2 tanks)
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 400
- Black water tank
- Grey water tank
- Saloon settee with saloon table
- 2 Cabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Head with electric toilet, washbasin and separated shower room
- Leather seating set in main saloon
- Curtains in saloon, toilet, master cabin and guest cabin (from 2022)
- Carpet in saloon, kitchen and both cabins (from 2022)
- Mattresses in both cabins (from 2022)
- Stove with 2 electric burners
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Lots of storage space
- Tablet with Navionics paid maps (from 2023)
- Radar / GPS Plotter / Sat Navigation Simrad
- Autopilot Simrad
- 2 VHF Radios Simrad (from 2022)
- Portable VHF with GNSS (from 2022)
- Generator Paguro 6500, diesel (installed used in 2022 - only 80 working hours)
- Air condition (from 2022)
- Bow thruster with double propellers (from 2022)
- Electric anchor windlass, with remote and foot controls (from 2022)
- Hot water system (boiler) (from 2022)
- Electric bilge pump (+Manual bilge pump)
- Batteries (4 large batteries and 1 smaller battery) (from 2022)
- Battery charger (from 2022)
- Shore power connection with cable (from 2022)
- Smart TV (from 2022) in saloon (hidden, with remote electric up/down lift)
- Radio USB Player (from 2022)
- Exterior and Interior loudspeakers (from 2022)
- Side decks, cockpit and flybridge floor covered in teak
- Cockpit table, outer lounge area and sunbathing cushions
- Leather seating set in cockpit
- Sun chairs and sun beds (from 2022)
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor with rope (from 2022)
- Hydraulic gangway Opacmare with remote control
- Bimini top on flybridge (from 2022)
- Dinghy Luna 2.5 meters (from 2022)
- Outboard engine Honda 2.3 HP
- Swimming platform covered in teak with swimming ladder and shower
- Underwater LED lights (from 2022)
- 9 Fenders, black colour with ropes (new from 2022)
- Standard safety equipment including life raft for 10 persons
- Searchlight (from 2022)
- 2 Horns (from 2022)
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head (or 10 persons on daily cruises)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Depth :||0.85 m||Asking Price:||€ 115.000|
|Dimensions:||13.03 m x 3.80 m x 0.85 m|