At Bach Yachting we offer an up-to-date supply of hundreds of high quality cruisers, performance and racing yachts.
On the Yachts for Sale page you can find all our listings.
If you cannot find what you are looking for we can help you find your future yacht. Via our network of contacts we know of many yachts that might be for sale, but are not on the market yet.
If we find a yacht that suits your demands, we will supply you with all information and history of the yacht and we can arrange a visit for inspection. If you like to proceed to purchase the yacht we can supply you with a list of licensed surveyors in order to obtain extra certainty on the yacht’s condition. After the inspection we can support you during price negotiations, assessment of the Sale and purchase agreement and with every other conceivable financial, legal or tax issue.
The yachts we find are located all over the world. That is why it is so important to study the history and to check the official registers.
If you find a yacht which is for sale:
- via another broker
- via a private individual
Bach Yachting can still assist you as purchase broker in the process by:
- Contacting the broker or private individual
- Collecting all relevant information about the yacht, her history, services, etc.
- Arranging of visit, survey inspection, etc.
- Dedicated advices about the yacht in question and Valuation
- Preparing the Sale and purchase agreement and Bill of sale
- Drawing up title transfers
- Overseeing the completion and handover process
- Putting any transferable funds into our third party account for a safe financial transaction
- Direct assistance for documentation at the Croatian Harbour master’s offices
- Remote assistance for documentation at foreign Harbour master’s offices i.e. Boat Registers
In other words, Bach Yachting will take all the work and concerns out of your hands and ensure everything runs smoothly and safely.