Sell your yacht
If you are ready to sell your yacht, Bach Yachting is your best option.
Since 1996 we are the expert yachtbroker in selling high quality cruisers, performance and racing yachts.
Appointing us as your exclusive yachtbroker allows us to successfully coordinate the promotion and sale of your yacht.
Bach Yachting has all that is needed to achieve successful results as we have built up experience through the sale of +1000 yachts, and everyone at Bach Yachting believes in complete transparency, security and reliability, combined with the required knowledge, presence and involvement.
Our dedicated team finds your yacht a new future owner, by:
- Personally visiting your yacht.
- Producing detailed specifications with information of the yacht that will be presented on our websites and on over 20 international yacht-sales websites, reaching thousands of relevant customers.
- Producing of extensive visual presentation including detailed photo set and walkthrough video.
- Search engine optimization of the advertisement of your yacht through the most viewed online sources of information for people interested in buying yachts, with a single goal - to attract as many possible potential buyers to our website and your yacht.
- Further you can find us at national and international boatshows and expos.
- Your yacht will be presented in our social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and at our office in marina Frapa, Rogoznica, Croatia.
- We will actively inform our clients about the new listing and connect the yacht to interested buyers already known to us.
- Giving you an update on regular basis on all activity.
We will manage the processes with complete guidance to ensure a smooth and safe transaction by:
- Holding all of the title documents and other paperwork
- Preparing the Sale and purchase agreement and Bill of sale
- Drawing up title transfers
- Overseeing the completion and handover process
- Putting any transferable funds into our third party account for a safe financial transaction
- Direct assistance for documentation at the Croatian Harbour master’s offices
- Assistance for documentation at foreign Harbour master’s offices i.e. Boat Registers
As your broker we will:
- Market your yacht online and offline
- Set meetings with potential buyers
- Accompany the buyers during the visits on the yacht
- Inform you on the markets developments
- Negotiate with buyers
- Organize all paperwork
- Take care of reliable financial settlements
Once a selling price is agreed with a buyer, there is still a lot to do. Contracts, inspections, financial and legal questions must be made arranged.
You can rely on it that Bach Yachting will arrange the paperwork & financial settlements with great professional care and dedication.
Key facts anf figures about Bach Yachting:
- A average of more than 300 yachts on offer
- Founded in 1996
- Company website www.bachyachting.com
- Sales office in marina Frapa, Rogoznica, Croatia
- Team of professional yacht brokers speaking English, German, Italian, Croatian, Russian, etc. +40,000 registered clients in our database
- List of active buyers looking for a yacht +1000 successful sales transactions
- 100% reliable financial transactions
- Network of numerous associates that work with us on many sales
- Open 6 days a week
- Advertising on over 20 international yacht-sales websites like YachtWorld, Boats, BoatShop24, BestBoats24, TheYachtMarket, YachtFocus etc. and as well to social media platforms
If you want to change yachts, the first thing you want to know is the value of your current yacht. A valuation by Bach Yachting gives you certainty. You will receive a detailed and objective report on the actual yacht market and soldboat inventory that gives a realistic estimate of the value and the price it would command.